19 August 2007

Hello DWBs!


Wow!
So keeper's right!
There's a whole lot of smart, cool, animal-pies out there.
Keep rockin', DWB!
Mabuhay!

I'm not sure what to do with all the comments though, especially since most of what I received are from keeper's friends and her friend's friends. And I'm not too cool about having anybody else blabbering about anything in my blog since I want to rule this space and not share it like in Heaven where everybody's allowed to say his piece. But I'm glad to know you are out there and having a blasted time with your own animal-pies . . .

Keeper posted our i-rock story on her studio blog.
Until now meetings are going full blast!
Troy and the whole lizard-pies are too busy gabbing
that the mosquitoes are having a party
flying in and out of the place!
Keeper, nobody's watching the flies!


We just had a full week of heavy rains.
Classes were suspended. Floods. Traffic.
Before this, people were praying for rains.
Now they are praying for sunny weather!

Meanwhile, the houndsinheaven are busy
finding ways to keep the place and our sanity intact
in a world gone berserk from all these noise.
However, my brother Bogart and I
have decided to leave all these rantings
and high-profile conferences around heaven
which is too high-brow and makes us hungry.

Keeper, are there any 'power-lunches' around?
Holler when there's one on sked, ok?
Arf!

2 comments:

The Brat Pack said...

Hi!

We found ya through DWB and wanted to say welcome!!!

The Brat Pack

sweepyheaven said...

Gee, thanks, brat pack!
Come and meet the hounds in heaven pack!

Sweepy