07 September 2007

The L Word


Behold, my Keeper!

I will share a secret with you today.
I do not really refer to my keeper
as "keeper". . .
I actually call her, or them
as I have three keepers,
by their first names
which begins with the letter L.

But since this blog is too public
and they prefer to be private
I will refer to them for now as . . .


L1

is the eldest of my 3 keepers.
She loves to putter in the garden
and mutter to herself while she works.
She snores like its the fourth of July
and she loves to hug and cuddle us
at the end of each day
which is why she is our favorite . . .

L2

is not into pets.
To prove this, she refers to us as animals.
She goes: "Ok, animals, go to your house"
When she's in a good mood, she calls me "fifi".
When she sees the black hounds, she goes:
"Sino ka?" (Who are you?)
The houndsinheaven try to ignore
but we can't . . .


L3

is the one who encodes my blah.
It is "she who remembers" . . .
and it is "she who creates" . . .
And it is she who I look for
every second of every day.


Heaven will not be heaven
without they Keepers. . .

No comments: