30 September 2007

Now where are you sleeping this time, Sweepy?




Pica:
He moved to Bogart's house, keeper!




Keeper:
Aha! I knew it!
What's with you lately, Sweepy?
Sleeping in other hounds' houses
what's wrong with yours?


Sweepy:
Shucks, nothing fancy, Keeper.
Just testing life in the other kennels. . .


Keeper:
Oh, yeah?
Now how does it feel like
sleeping in Bogart's house?



Sweepy:
Ohhh, like heaven, keeper!
I can stay here, like forever!


Keeper:
And how do you feel, Bogart
with that spoiled brown thing
sleeping and messing your house?


Bogart:
Duh?


Keeper:
I mean, are you ok with Sweepy in there?


Bogart:
Well, I guessed it's ok.
But I think Popsy Sumo
is luckier in the next house
with all those pillows and space . . .



After an hour . . .


Bogart:
Ahhh, alone at last . . .



Another day in Heaven . . .




No comments: