13 September 2007

Signs of the Times . . .

Keeper's cousin who lives in Ireland
loves to gift her with Irish doodads
and this is one of her favorites . . .

In case the camera phone failed
to catch the words clearly, it says:
An Irish Blessing:
"May the road rise to meet you
May the wind be always at your back

May the sun shine warm upon your face

May the rains fall soft upon your fields

And until we meet again

May God hold you in the palm of His hand"



Keeper would hang this sign
in the entrance of Heaven
(and sometimes move it
to wherever her fancy takes her)
together with ceramic bells and chimes . . .
I told keeper its sweet message
may give her diabetes in no time.

Since the hoo-mans in Heaven
enters the main house through the pantry
another ceramic sign welcomes the guest
(or so it seems)


As to the pantry-entry issue
I am quite confused why the hoo-mans
do not enter from the front door
and I can count with my paws
how many times a year they used
the front door that it is now gathering dust
and possibly too rusty and creaky
from being left as just a useless fixture.


Now this sign hangs on top of my yellow house


and this sign explains it all . . .



. . . and my bro Bogart agrees with me
as in, totally!


No comments: