27 October 2007

Hot Hats!

With woof and drool pride . . .
catsky and dogsky . . .
and all the animalsky . . .
and er, ok human peepers,
ladies and gentlemen,
may I present the houndsinheaven
hot hat fashion!!


I head the list in my cool summer hat.



And this one is my travel hat
like when I might need to travel
which is why I am feverishly training
to go walking back and forth
down Rainbow Avenue . . .

To encourage me to jump start my walks
keeper promised to get me a cool bag
to go with this cool hat . . .
Yey, bring it on, keeper!



And this is my big brother Bogart
in his cool sports cap . . . .

Keeper tells Bogart that he must
learn to wear a hat when he walks.
That is, when Bogart LEARNS to walk
down Rainbow Avenue first
just so he will not get tan and dark.
Er, keeper, Bogart IS dark!
for crying out loud!



And hey, here's my snooty popsy Sumo

pretty cool and happy in his summer hat.
Again, keeper tells him he must wear a hat
when he learns to walk outside heaven
so as not to get dark and tan!!!
Sumo is already BLACK, keeper!
Knock it off!


and, oh wow!
My mumsy Pica
in her cool hat!

simply fabulous for an old lady!



And these are our native Philippine hats
pretty cool and light for summer walks!




And in preparation for the coming Halloween
here is my shaman hat to make sure
that I can READ from which house
and energy you are coming from . . .

Hmmm, any fashion critics from lifestyle magazines
better not say anything dopey
or I will zap you bald and dry!


and Bogart, stop fooling around with my hat!
Your dopey face does not make it
suitable for my Samhain think-hat!



NOTE: All hats belong to the HoundsInHeaven collection, 2004

No comments: