12 November 2007

Mirror Magic!

Hey, Sweepy, look!




What is it?




Keeper carried this framed thing
and leaned it against the wall.
I ran to have a look . . .
A dopey face glared at me.
I ran barking back to my corner.


What was that?!?





Bogart went to The Thing
and barked at the black, scary face!




Keeper laughed.
"You are that gorgeous thing down there, Bogart"



"Duh?" Bogart snorted.



Keeper said she will clean
and re-paint the old Mirror
which she hopes to re-use.
Didn't I tell you Keeper is -
The Recycle Queen?


After 15 minutes, tata!
A brand new mirror. . .



But the same dopey face
looking back at us!

1 comment:

Lacy said...

woofies Sweepy, Sumo, Pica and Bogart, nice to meeted u all..heehee me barks at mirrows too...and all thingies in me yard.

b safe,
;)lacylulu