24 November 2007

Our Santa Outfit!


It's been a busy week with all the photo sessions going around Heaven . . . And now we have to have our picture taken wearing a Santa outfit for our Christmas card exchange with over 135 DWB doggy friends all over the world! Keeper took out the Santa outfit and I got blasted by all that red color!


Keeper, can't Santa wear something cool like aqua? Or silver mint? Or pine green?


Nope, I guess I have no choice but to wear this blaring red suit.

Pretty dopey.
Pretty embarrassing, I tell you.



Sumo tried it on and it really looks funny
watching a fierce-looking Santa.

Hey, popsy, I think you need to smile in that outfit!
Hahaha, er. . .that's a joke, popsy, ok?



Oh wow look, my mumsy Pica!





And ooops, look at that dopey face!
Wah-haha! You really look like a scene
straight from a comedy flick, Bogart!




OK, here's the verdict:



Sumo tried . . .

and failed . . .
Nope, Santa has to look fat, light, and smiling.



Pica tried . . .

ok, forget my old lady . . .
and get off her case
for crying out loud!



Bogart tried . . . really, really hard . . .

but, er . . . nope!
Didn't quite make it!


Hey, will somebody get my friend Rufus from India
or Korol, or Charlie, or heck, why not Opy!
We need to get the ball rolling around here!

We need a real cool-looking Santa
just like this . . .

ok, ok, I know, my adulating fans . . .
as always, I always manage to hit this off.
I can always look cool in anything!



But as my big brother Bogart says
after all that's left and done
snooze time is still the best thing.
In Santa outfit or not.


Woof! I agree.

No comments: