27 January 2008

Nope, nothing's going on yet!

. . . we interrupt this SuperDog something
for some very important reminders . . .


Ahem, er my big bro Bogart has something to say.


What do you mean if he has anything to say?


Of course, he has something to say!


Ok, big B, BARK it loud, for barking out loud!


BOGART:

Duh?
Oh!
Yeah I have something to say.
Why are they here?
Oh, for SuperDog projek!

Sorry to disappoint you guys.
Read my drool: Nada.
Nothing is happening to SuperS.
At least not in this page.
Nada.

I suggest you go to the other site.
We're doing a feng shui reading
for the coming New Year there.
(Hullo, check the DWB bonezone!)

What do you mean the New Year celebration is over?
It is never over. Ever.
Feb.6 is the new New Year.
Last year, there was Samhain New Year.
Then there's Dec. 31 blasting New Year.
And now, there's Feb. 6, or could it be the 8th?
Geez, I can't remember now . . .

But all I can remember
and all I really need to say
is that this new New Year
is the -



Year of the Mouse

Happy New Mouse!


1 comment:

Jake of Florida said...

Hi Guys,

We want to tell you that your Christmas card arrived just the other day, and we were really happy to hear from you!!

And was it Bogart;s barkday a few days ago too?

If so, thank you for the card, and Happy Barkday!!.

Come visit our blog.

Jake and Just Harry