06 April 2008

My Mission Impossible

. . . is to keep watch over my popsy Sumo.

And this time I am on top of the job!


However, after holding our usual official SuperDog pose in front of our camera freak Keeper, we stretch out, yawn, and whine for munchies. Sorry but we can not hold on to that serious pose for too long because of the blasting heat!



I won't pretend that I am not bored to my wits with this WatchDog chore. And yet I do this every freaking day! Don't ask why I have to do this since my popsy is pretty OK after his recent home check-up with our two new lady vets Doctors Fe and Miriam, who thinks I am "cute", by the way . . . my popsy is, I think, I'm sure, officially out of that depression thing. Whatever.





I should rejoice like Keeper but this 34 degrees blasting heat in Heaven has given me skin allergies (dry, itchy skin) from too much washing, I suspect, but I have no choice. I have to take at least TWO baths every week or I'll dehydrate in this freaky weather. . .


Hmmm, maybe I should include this global warming to my SuperDog agenda . . .

No comments: