08 July 2009

Good Morning Keeper!




As early as dawn the whole hounds in our house Heaven were barking like mad. The whole of RainbowAvenue were going crazy with our noise and we heard some people shouting at us from their houses, but we did not care. We have to wake Thy Keeper.


What Is Going On, FORBARKINGOUTFREAKINGLOUD!


The Other Keeper came out looking like one of those characters from TheMidnightDracula hooha and saw the BIG smile on my face.


Woof!

Looky!



TheOtherKeeper adjusted her myopic vision and tried to focus on what is in front of me. Her blurred eyes squinted and when she finally saw what it is, the OtherKeeper shrieked like mad! OtherKeeper called Keeper and like OtherKeeper, the myopic Keeper also went out looking like a drugged zombie and yelled:


WHAT THE FREAKIN NOISE IS GOING ON. . . YIKES!


Keeper took a double, triple, . . . no, make that a hundred shake of her head, saw the thing in front of me and started shouting like mad!





A Dead Rat!!!
Yikes!
Who Killed That Thing?!?

Where did it came from???



Keeper looked from my satisfied face to Bogart's dopey ones and knew. OtherKeeper went to get a broom and started patting our heads while saying "good job!". . .




Bogart kept shaking his tail and brushing his big heavy body on us. That is Bogart's gesture of affection. In law, it is considered physical injury bordering on murder. Bogart should really watch his heavy bulk and not go around brushing his crushing body on ANYBODY!


I looked at dead rat-a-tat-touille.



I am so pleased.
I knew I did a good job.
This rat wants to trespass and enter our kitchen.
That is a big NO-NO!
I don my SuperDog speed and went for it!


The OtherKeeper swept the rat away . . .



. . . while Keeper went into hiding.

The next day, me and Bogart started howling back again.
The OtherKeeper woke up at dawn again and exclaimed "Not Again!"


Oh yes!
Again.
Killed Again.
And this time the rat's Mumsy.
The poor mumsy wants to get into our kitchen possibly to look for her baby rat but I nobody . . . and nobody is to enter The Kitchen!

I showed dead mumsy rat to the OtherKeeper with great pride.
OtherKeeper thought it was soooooo gross that she completely censured and forbid us to show any photographs of it. What killjoy old woman!


As to Keeper, the last time I saw her, her eyes were so red and swollen from staying up all dawn watching MJ's live memorial on TV that she refused to add our conquest to her burden. What great killjoy old woman!


Someday, I will hunt the biggest trespassers in our house Heaven and Keeper will be pleased.


No, I won't.
And you won't do anything like that!
Nobody and nobody is killing anybody in Heaven!
Period.


I heard Keeper's voice barking from somewhere.
Darn.
Another SuperDog conquest . . . down the drain!
I think I just better go write another novel . . .

3 comments:

Lacy said...

w00fs, hmmm, me cant c y they not pleased u pups saved them from those mices...

b safe,
~rocky~

sweepyheaven said...

woof!
you are so right rocky!
well, i saw another mice today and guess what, the blasted thing just walked past me with a silly smile on his face!

these hoomans are MAD!
Mark My Drool!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sweepy!
Did you kill that mouse?? Wow!
good job keeping your kitchen safe from them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza