31 August 2007

Looking Back


At last,
the 'ghost month' is over . . .
Goodbye Au-gust. . .


And now, it's time to look back
and maybe answer some email queries:

1. To Sweatface from Arizona:
No, I am not a member of the bearface world.
Maybe, you meant the bare face, lol.
No, my keeper is not a shaman.
Maybe you meant she-man, lol2.

2. To Pacco from Malaysia:
(hey, mongrels rule the world, Pacco)
Although, I can sleep on the rocking chair

my favorite snooze place was my old
black plastic cart
(circa: before my yellow house)
because
it hugs my whole bulk and
I can squirm
and it still feels snug . . .



3. To Colby from Ireland:
(methinks this one is human, guys)
Yeah, Troy is a lizard and he eats flies.

4. To Colby again: Yer right.
Spider-pie picture is actually (aghast!)
Mr. & Mrs. Spiderpie.
Colby, this site is rated GP so watch what you say.

5. To Manchester (from Manchester):
I am a male pinoy hound.
I am a mongrel but keeper tells me
dogs were actually crossbreeds
of something fierce and DANGEROUS
like a fox or the ancient dinosaurs.
I am positive we came from dinosaurs.

6. To Erky from Manila:
No, I am not a Fulgoso-wannabe.
And again, I have no intention
to rule and save the world again.
I did that once and that's it.
Closure.

7. To Mrs. Roberts from Canada:
Je sais, je sais. I know, I know. . .
Keeper is right. I am pretty OA.
Keeper was gone for only five hours
but you see, five hours feels like
five years when you don't have
Thy Keeper.



And to my newfound friends and fans at DWBs
keep rockin' and droolin' everybody!

2 comments:

BarryE said...

Aaarrrooo, Sweepy. My dadder says the ghosts keep us on our track of life. (He talks too much) Time for a nap or a snack. Wayman Wynn Catahoula ;-)

sweepyheaven said...

Halu, Grinbear!
Nope, yer dadder daz not talk nonsense. He's right. Ghost DO keep us on track. I jaz hope they don't keep tracking mine. Arf!

Sweepy