07 August 2007

My mumsy Pica!


It's raining . . .
It's pouring . . .

My lovelife is boring me to tears
. . .
after all these years . . .
No sunlight

no moonlight

no sudden romance

you don't stand the chance . . .


Well, as you can see I'm off on a tribute series.
When I told keeper I want to blah about my mumsy
Keeper's face light up and said she has the perfect
soundtrack for it. And this is it!
From my keeper's 80s disco music collection
Donna Summer and Barbara Streisand's
"Enough is enough" (can you believe this?)

Pica was born sometime between 1991 to 1992.
Keeper can not remember exactly when.
Keeper estimate Pica's age to be around 16 years
or around 112 in human years! Yes, Pica is amazing!
Keeper tells us that their St. Bernard dog Vincent
lived that long and died eating in his sleep!

OMG, keeper! Am I going to live that long?

No, not with your clumsy bulk, sweetie!

Ah, what a relief!
I don't think I want to live that long.
Pica spends her days pining for my papa Sumo
Since the war@houndsinheaven
Pica and Sumo has stopped mating
and the two restless lovers
has resorted to stealing kisses and longing looks


Ah, love!
as boring and wanting
like the moody weather
and unlike keeper's soundtrack
is never enough . . .


No comments: