07 August 2007

Oh, my Papa!


I can not blah shamelessly about Bogart
and not talk about my Papa Sumo. . .

My keeper told us last weekend
that she heard somebody say
that Sumo means superior.

Sumo was born in the year 2000
when the world was just reeling
from the Y2K scare.

When Sumo was brought to heaven
as a gift from keeper's uncle
he was a cute, little black thing
who was scared stiff of the trip
and hid in the keeper's garden.
The keeper immediately went to work.
Keeper hugged the cute thing and before you know it
the cute thing became a huge thing in a few weeks!

The keeper who adores black was ecstatic.
She likes Sumo's big, black, wild, scary look.
People would scamper like mad
when Sumo pokes his head at heaven's gate
and start growling at innocent passers-by
just for the heck of it . . .

I have a love-hate relationship with my Popsy.
Sumo hates my whining and playful mood.
He is also pissed when I cuddle my furry self
inside my momsy Pica's small kennel.

Sumo's face says it all:
I am the king of this place.
I rule this space of the universe.

I must be the first in everything

hugs, bowls, play, whatever!

I rule and don't you forget it!

Of course we all say yes to that.
Who wants to rule a freaking world anyway?

No comments: