06 December 2007

Are We There Yet? Sweepy Version

This is my version of:
Are we there yet, Keeper?
Read: Is our SuperDog campaign moving on?
Keeper rolled her eyes at me.
That definitely means: Not YET.




Ok, fine with me.
Lemme sleep this off.

I'm pretty excited to go out
and "chase windmills"
or "break a leg" whatever
the way I hear Keeper's artist friends say it.
Although, sssh, don't tell mumsy Pica
or she'll bark the drool out of me.
My mumsy does not believe in going
unnecessarily foolish. Her words.


Anyway, I have Good News:
Huge 3feet by 5feet campaign poster
made of weather-resistant tarpaulins
have arrived courtesy of great friends
from Keeper's art world:



Wow! Woof! Arf!
Ho-ho-ho-hee-haw!
Took the words right out of my drooling mouth.
I really look gorgeous there, I'm sure.
I checked it out for size . . .


Hmmm, woof!
Perfect to post along the major streets
but what are we waiting for?

The proper coordination from authorities
so we know who-what-where
TO CALL to report violators.
That's what.

Calling: Mayor Cataquiz and Kap Solidum
We need the HOTLINES!
We need to sit down with your enforcers
to make sure we have proper coordination.
We need you guys TO FOLLOW UP
on the commitments you made to us
so we can do our (bark!) advocacy work!
For barking out loud!




We need ACTION guys!
Or these huge campaign materials
will simply wait in boredom with me. . .

No comments: