13 December 2007

You Got Mails, HoundsInHeaven!




Woof! Arf!
Tahol! Ubo! Ubo!
Whoppeeee!
We got mails, Keeper!


Ok, hold your drool guys!
Just sniff and no mass destruction.
Pleeezzz!




Wow, I'm practically swimming
with all these cards, Keeper !!!

Hmmm, no treats but they sure smell nice.
Can I bite one card, Keeper?
Just one?
Eh, nope.
Tough luck.



BOGART:
Duh, what's all these cards, Keeper?


Your holiday cards from your doggy friends, Bogart.

The same ones you got and stored with Dwight.

(Dwight is our PC)

Can I bite one, Keeper?
Duh, no?
Ok, I'll just sniff.
Just sniff, Keeper.
Thanks.



SUMO:
Oh, how I love cards!
See how popular I am!

All these people . . . eh what, Sweepy?
They're not from people?
Oh, from our doggy friends!
Er, what do you mean OUR doggy friends?
Oh, you're right, Bogart.
It did say: houndsinheaven.
That means us.
As in MY FAMILY.
My own flesh and blood.
We got mails!
Arf! Arf!


PICA:
What's all the noise?

I better stay put in my house.
So much noise.
Too much excitement.
Keeper, I'm having my meals in my house.
Yes, in my house.
For now.
Sigh.


KEEPER LUI:
Thanks to all our doggy friends!
Keep em coming.
Ours is already on the way.
Have a happy Holiday!

No comments: