26 June 2009

SuperDog Alert: AH1N1



I almost forgot about this.
I should post about this last May . . .
BUT . . . I got missing!
So much for my missing blog.
Woof!


I already barked this to My People
but just so that Keeper . . .
who is presently walking about in a daze
after MichaelJ's death will be reminded.
Keeper felt her childhood has ended
when all her happy memories died
together with the artist who did RockWithYou!




Anydog, here's my SuperDog Flu advisory
for all my loveable hoomans.
You can't have enough of them.


The AH1N1 is not a Swine Flu.
The swine had flu BUT
it does not mean they spread it.


My BIG, Black, Brother Bogart had flu once . . .



and he may definitely look like a swine
but believe me, that ain't no swine flu.
So stop taking our temperatures, Keeper!
ForBarkingOutSnortingOutPigStew!


Okay.
I can't be stressed out.
Stress can induce the breakdown of your immune system.
And when your immune system is down
you won't only get swine flu
you'll get ALL flu strains
not to mention . . .
strained ears, sprained legs
and drained pockets.
Believe me or die!



Anydawg, let me start:


1. AH1N1 is a new virus
which they say came from
pigs, humans and birds.
And Not From Dogs, take note.
You only get drooly kisses
and allergic stray furs from us
but that's it!


2. Humans spread it by infected droplets
that they spread when they spit, sneeze or cough.
This infected droplets expelled on air
may land on your unsuspecting face!!!
or eyes, or lips, or nose
and WHAM! You Got FLU!!

OR the infected droplets
may land on anything
and stay there for hours
so when anybody touch that thing
and later touch their eyes, nose whatever
WHAM! They Got Flu!!!


3. It takes a week for an infected Human
to show signs or symptoms of infection.
By this time, TheInfectedHooman
may start spreading the disease
without knowing it! FBOL!!!

So watch it when your hoomans
start looking, acting and smelling funny.
Of course, this does not relate to Keeper
whose moodiness is presently caused
by the death of one of her heroes.
Okay make that two.
Keeper's childhood included
music and dance by MichaelJackson
FarrahFawcett and TheCharlieAngels
not to mention SuperHeroes, etc.
who are all either DEAD or dying . . .



So, to go back . . .
What can anybody do to protect themselves?



1. Hide.
Yes.
You stay home
and hide from the world.
Don't get a life.
Don't get a blog.
Just stay low.
Now don't say I did not warn you!



2. Watch where you dump your waste!
Don't spit anywhere!
Dispose of your poo and pee well.
Cover your mouth when you cough!
Cover your mouth and Not Speak at ALL!!!



You'll never know what you might say
or bark about that can piss anybody!


I SAID COVER YOUR MOUTH BOGART!!!!
Too late.
The black thing just cough Big Time
right in front of My Face.
Now if I get infected
you know where I got it.
Why, that swine!


Sweepy, I covered my mouth!



Uh, okay.
That looks very good.
You should not be able to speak
under Any Circumstances In It!
Do You Hear Me?
Just nod your pillow head.
Fine.


I'll cover my eyes too, Sweepy! Look!



I said cover your mouth and Stop Saying Anything!
No word, no pillow talk, no nothing!

Oh, somebody should rescue me
from all these inanities!!



Now where was I?



3. And lastly, Eat Well, Sleep Well
and stay away from strangers!
Especially internet frauds, swines
flirty women and blah songs . . .


If you find yourself infected
stay home, eat well, sleep well
and wait for your Keeper.

If you don't have a Keeper
try to reincarnate as a dog
in your next lifetime
so you can have a Keeper.

If you are a dog
and does not have a Keeper
try to come back as a Hooman
in your next lifetime
and know why people like my Keeper
is feeling and looking down and out
when their childhood idols are gone . . .

Either way you look at it
life sucks.



That's it.
My SuperDog work is done.
I'm off to sleep.


Hey, Bogart, where's that pillow something?

1 comment:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sweepy!
Those are very good measures to prevent the swine flu!
We were not big fans of Michael Jackson but we felt so sorry for him!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza