23 June 2009

Wordless Wednesday . . . NOT



Yesterday, the rains fell on a hot day.
It was a cool blessing.
Keeper was up all night praying for rains . . .
. . . for missing dogs Bear and Laska . . .
. . . and yeah, for my missing blog too . . .


. . . and then it rained!


This morning, Popsy Sumo gave a warning bark.
Popsy can hear a coming storm an island away!
Keeper said a storm named Feria is heading our way!


HolyFreakinBlastinScaryStormy!
Did you pray for a storm too, Keeper?!?


Oh, you'll never know what that old lady's prayers can be!
I sat beside my big, black brother Bogart in cool disgust.
Well, at least, I can rage in cooler weather.
Well, at least, I have a warm rug
and a warm big black thing beside me
to keep me company and stay warm.





Hey! WOOF! WHAT IS THIS!!!




Bogart, I think we are having floods INSIDE HEAVEN!




Methinks we should move out!
Where is Keeper???


This storm Feria might be strong.
Classes were suspended and school is out!
Keeper's workshop has been canceled!
Our weekly bath has been canceled!
Keeper said we might get wet anyway!
Everything is CANCELED.
My Life Is Drooly Over.



Okay, that's it.
I am canceling Wordless Wednesday.
Go bark out loud and pray for everybody
. . . and everydawg's safety!!!


Keeper!!!!



Woof Update! June 25, 2009
Storm Feria is now moving out of my country! Thanks for all your prayers! Me and the hounds can now sleep peacefully without Keeper running back and forth packing our stuff and praying.

No comments: