22 June 2009

Whatever happened to . . . your Girlfriends?

I am still missing my furever GF Cookie.
She probably kept going to my missing site
and not finding it probably thought I'm gone.
Life sucks.


Well, last month, one of my hooman gurlfriends Elizabeth celebrated her 7th birthday with a swimming party. Elizabeth was the youngest of my 7 hooman girlfriends. I would love to go swimming with her! I would love to attend her party . . .



. . . but I WAS MISSING!
Oh, how life sucks!



But Elizabeth sent me this:



It is a Pen!
It is her thank you giveaway gift
for everyone who went to her party!
Elizabeth sent me a gift even if I WAS NOT THERE!
Oh, bless this thoughtful and beautiful young girl!


And last month . . .
I also received this:



It is my other hooman girlfriend Michelline
and her poster for her new site!
Check it out furries and drool!



So, whatever happened to your Popsy Sumo?



There.
My Alfafa (Alpha-Papa) SUMO.
As dark as ever.
The last time I looked
he seems busy sniffing out
people coming and going
in our house Heaven
looking for treats!
Happy Fat . . . Father's Day!
Popsy still barks in Pilipino
with English translations by Bogart.



And Bogart?



There.
There goes my big black bro.
And put in Sweepy de pillow too.
She loves to snuggle between us.
I am sure it is her way of bullying me.
But Keeper said No Fighting,
so I said let her be.



So how's Yvon?



There.
Still brimming with her tempting but forbidden fruits!
Keeper kept making all sorts of delight EVERY WEEK!



. . . which I'm sure will give her diabetes
not to mention good and bad cholesterol
not to mention good and bad yearning drools
from most of us who are not allowed to eat avocados.
Life sucks.


On ordinary days
Keeper would just arrange these tempting fruits . . .



. . . until they are ripe for her sweet tooth.
I am sure Keeper wants to make a sculpture mobile
or a mixed media installation out of them
but she realized it is best EATEN.


Chicky, our chico tree, still delights with her fruits
that flowers and bear fruits All Year Round.
The fruits around us seem to like the hot-rainy weather
that even the neighbor's santol tree bears fruit!




These are the santol fruits that TheOtherKeeper got from Heaven's roof the other day. My job is to keep watch over all these harvests until the hoomans get down from de roof!



Hmmm, de sack smells of earth.
Of sun's heat and bird's poo.
Oh, I love summer!


And since it is June now
when the sun is out in full glory
and the faeries are out dancing
for good harvest and happy drools
singing their Summer Solstice chants . . .

So I went and consulted them about my missing friend Cocoa. Cocoa has been missing since March when he escaped from their house in Paranaque. I wrote about it in my missing blog. But since my blog is out, go and read the article that Cocoa's owner Kat wrote in the newspaper about Cocoa. I do not personally know Cocoa but he is one of the many animals missing and lost that sought our help.

My psychic friends scanned Cocoa's photograph and things this June and said that Cocoa was taken by a woman somewhere in Paranaque (a city near Manila). Cocoa is sick and dying and locked in a cage. We kept a lighted candle to soothe Cocoa's dying spirit and for his abductors to release or return him back to his owners!

And now JB's Bear is missing! Bear is caught in his human's conflict so again I lighted another candle to surround Bear's ex-Dad to help him see the light and for his worried Mom to feel the healing light.



And before I woofy forget . . .
I received several gifts and packages without notes last May. Keeper tried to check the addresses but can not locate the sender's name. If you sent me anything by mail last month please know that I enjoyed all your gifts (and Keeper enjoyed the presents sent to her too!) and we would like you to know that we highly appreciate your thoughtfulness. I would love to give you drooly kisses and furry hugs . . . except that I have no freakin' idea who you are!


Oh, missing notes.
Missing my blog.
Missing my Cookie.
Missing my life!

1 comment:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sweepy!
Sounds like your life its not easy at the moment! Be patient. Everything is going to be ok!
Aguacates! (avocados) They are delicious. We don't eat them as a fruit. Yummy in tacos, salads, with beef!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza