14 June 2009

Whatever Happened To . . . Sweepy II?



Oh, you mean this cutey pillow thingy?



Now you see this is the problem when your blog gets missing. You develop some sort of amnesia. You forget the sequence of your drooly life. You forget where you left off. You forget you were left out. You forget you have a life. You simply . . . FORGET. Period.


And the problem about resurrecting the past, or going back to the past . . . as in writing in your old dusty blog site. . . and barking in the pages of your past . . . where you still hear the murmurs of your drooly past . . . is like being inside a tomb. You hear yourself barking too loud. Your barking reverberates like the ghost of drooly past. It makes all my dry furs stand up together with my drooly tail. What surreal nightmare on a sunny-windy-hot-rainy-day!


And before I go insane being in this 'alternative site' . . . let me turn back my dusty memory to that date sometime in May before I lost my blog . . . when a Sweepy-wannabe-pillow arrived in Heaven together with a lot of gifts from strangers (more about this next time).


KeeperLui had a heart-to-heart, . . . er, pillow-to-pillow, . . . er, pillow talk with this Sweepy wannabe last month . . .




Let me clear this out: I am Not Jealous of Sweepy de II. Keeper is Not Replacing Me with Sweepy2. And Sweepy de Second is Not the reason I lost my blog. For barking out loud, the thing is just a pillow! And even if she (yes, the thing is a She!) looks like me . . . and even if she sleeps with Keeper . . . I still remain de SuperDog in Heaven. Please note de caps.


So. Keeper got us together.



Keeper simply stated "No Fighting In Heaven"
And that is Keeper's sacred law.
Nobody violates it unless you want to hear Keeper's whining all day.


Well, I don't.
Keeper also has other cruel torture devices:
hysterical tears,
non-stop talking at 25,000 words a minute . . .
you get the drift.



So I face Sweepy pillow . . .



. . . and we kissed and decided to live in harmony!


Cutey, freaky melodious and rockin' rollin' pact.
The type that can put to shame any team-building hoo-ha.


And for all that magnanimity
this is what this SuperDog got:



. . . a Hug
and a gallon of crunchy treats.



And all of these events happened sometime in May
when Sweepy was still . . . in Heaven.

1 comment:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sweepy!
No new of your other blog?? Hmmm....
Glad you and Sweepy II are friends now!
There is no need to fight if we all know you are the # 1!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza