07 June 2009

Sleepy Sunday . . .




After all that drawing it is time
for some Big Time Nap.
All day snoring and drooling
with short breaks for meals and pee time.




Look, when you see Popsy Sumo snoring like that
you have no choice but do the same.
The weather is hot, then windy,
then cloudy, then rainy,
then hot again, then rainy . . .
you really have to sleep it off!


Yeah.
I am sleeping in Bogart's house.
I love sleeping in my house
but I also love sneaking in bigB's house
and snoring in his nice-smelling pillows!


So where did Bogart sleep?



There. Under Popsy Sumo's house.
Well, he tried to do that
but his bulky self won't fit in!
Hoo-ha!


Bogart does not want to sleep
in other people, er, other dog's house
so he just patiently waits
until I finish my nap and leave
before he can return to his house.


Nap time is my favorite.
So will you stop looking
and leave me alone to sleep
in my big, black, brother's house!



Woof!
You can't take a nap around here
without somebody looking over you!





. . . rock a bye, baby
on a tree top
when the wind blows
the cradle will stop
when the bough breaks
the cradle will fall
and down will come baby
cradle and all . . .


Oh, for SINGING OUT LOUD
freaky children's rhyme thingy!

Now, whoever wrote and sang that thing
must be sued and kept in the slammer
FOR LIFE!


Please no singing silly sleep songs . . .
NytyNyt . . .

3 comments:

Lorenza said...

Happy Sleeping Sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hey guys,
Sleeping is my favourite pastime too... especially on weekends when all the hoomans are home and they can belly rub you to sleep.. bliss!!

Pedro said...

Sweep,

I thought you decided to quit blogging because it said your blog was gone! Then I remembered that Bogart has a blog too and found your link there. Whew! I'll update my Doggone Good Blogs so I can visit with you!

Pedro