22 December 2007

Bogart is Well!

Yes, he is!

It took him three days of not eating
and looking as glum as always
and as clueless as ever
(Keeper almost died from worry!)
but yesh, doggy friends from everywhere
thank you for all your prayers
he is up (well, almost) . . .

. . . and now busy helping distribute
our holiday presents to neighbors,
an annual tradition started by
Keeper's late mother (bless her soul!)


Of course, I'm helping him . . .

and of course, I tasted some of it
to make sure our gourmet delight
is purr-fect for all taste buds!


Keeper thinks Bogart probably got tired
from helping Keeper with all our holiday cards

yes, that is Bogart's paw you see
as paper, er card-weight, I'm sure!
(but just in case, does anybody know
what that deadly visitor wormsy is?)


I did my part too, you know
although not on my lazy toes . . .

but yesh, I helped Keeper
with our holiday cards weeks ago.
I licked every handmade paper envelope shut
so guys, you have my drool there too, woof!
. . . which I hope everybody
will received before 2008
(it's not called snail mail for nothing, woof!)


. . . so now, here is my big bro Bogart now
trying to regain his bulky self

while Santa played carols beside him
and waiting by heaven's gate
with his fondue set
for our liver pate treat . . .


WoofPostScript:
Keeper thanks DWBs for their support
and loving, warm prayers
as Keeper lights a healing candle
to other animals
and keepers
who are sick, in pain or loneliness,
lost, missing, bored and alone . . .
May your holidays be joyful!

2 comments:

The Brat Pack said...

We're glad to see he's doing better! Give him kisses for us!

The Brat Pack

Lacy said...

woofies All!!!lookies likes u did a good job helpin ur mama makes carwds...

b safe,
;)lacylulu