23 December 2007

SuperDog Woofdate

Ok, while Bogart is trying to get well
let me stand guard here in Heaven
and check RainbowAve for any news . . .


Hmmm, let me see . . .
. . . kids carrying gifts from godparents. . .




Whoa! look at all those mommies hurrying home
with all those supermarket goodies . . .



Hey, the postman is here Keeper
with more holiday cards for us!
Woofey!!!!


. . . yikes, look Keeper! Woof!



There's another roaming dog
owned by our hard-headed neighbor!



Quick, grab your camera and take a pic!
And forward it to Kap for action!


. . . and this is what I got for doing my duty.

Boy, this Superdog thing is pretty cool.
You get loads of kisses and hugs
simply by snooping around . . .



By Nighttime . . .


Ok, I'm back at my post . . .



Nope, nothing is happening on this side . . .



Nothing on this side too!


Hey, it's getting dark Keeper!




Ok, I think I better stay inside
and just keep watch over our growing mails.



I'll wait for Bogart to get real well
so we can do more serious sniffing . . .


So I'm off duty for now.
Signing off.
Woof!

4 comments:

The Airechicks said...

Keep up the GOOD works...

Glad Bogart is feeling better...

We'll add him to our little prayer list...

Randi said...

Hi Pups!

Mr. Bogart...please get better soon...I remember that you look a lot like me & you need to get better real quick!~ Good thing Sweepy is looking out for you!

Love & Licks,
Randi

The Brat Pack said...

WOW, look at all those cards! You're a good watcher...but we think you should have gotten a steak with that hug.

Tucker

Boo Boo said...

Good job there !!!

Merry Xmas !! Enjoy your presents and treats !!